Kiwi in Berlin

I'm just one of the 250 (registered) New Zealanders living in Berlin. Here I try to answer pressing questions such as: What are the Germans like? What happens in Berlin on a day-to-day basis? Why is NZ so far away? What does "playing the offended sausage" mean?

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Shower

I'm a bit grumpy this morning because, for some inexplicable reason, there is no hot water so I can't shower.
Anyway...yesterday we tried to arrange our next flat since we have to move out of here in October. Of course, got caught in a massive downpour. Still, I quite like massive downpours.
Yesterday I got an email from a website I do some writing for, saying one of my article might be published in the Wall Street Journal. I hope it is...instant prestige in my CV, seething envy from peers, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home