Kiwi in Berlin

I'm just one of the 250 (registered) New Zealanders living in Berlin. Here I try to answer pressing questions such as: What are the Germans like? What happens in Berlin on a day-to-day basis? Why is NZ so far away? What does "playing the offended sausage" mean?

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Rain

It's a typically rainy, rather cold Sunday for the end of August. Made my typical cold-weather-vegetable-soup. I'm just pottering online today and thinking about some things I have to do. Just updated my CV to send to the Herald (sometimes I have to add and delete things depending on whom I'm sending it to - eg they don't need to be informed that the Herald's NZ's biggest newspaper).
Also sent the Herald some travel articles, but haven't heard back yet...hrmph.
Last night I saw the worst movie - Ken Park, directed by Larry Clarke. It had some points, about how some kids are plagued by their fucked-up parents, for example, but the extended blow-job/wanking scenes just went on and on pointlessly.
Got an email from Russell, an American guy in m last course, that was nice. I start my new German course tomorrow. I already know some people in it. Will force me to get out of bed at a reasonable time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home