Kiwi in Berlin

I'm just one of the 250 (registered) New Zealanders living in Berlin. Here I try to answer pressing questions such as: What are the Germans like? What happens in Berlin on a day-to-day basis? Why is NZ so far away? What does "playing the offended sausage" mean?

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Let it Snow

I was in the Historisches Museum today looking at some old photographs when all of a sudden out the window the blue sky was covered by dark, purply-looking clouds and it started to snow! Admittedly most of it was rain and the snow bit didn't last long, but it fell and clumped together on the glass ceiling of the museum's new extension wing. Very cool. Snow is one of the rare upsides of winter, along with hot soups and baths.

1 Comments:

  • At November 13, 2004 at 11:23 PM, Blogger Steve said…

    Guteng tag Shona, just wanted to post a comment to say I'm enjoying you blog. I visited Berlin in September this year, but only for a couple of days. Wish I'd stayed longer!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home