Kiwi in Berlin

I'm just one of the 250 (registered) New Zealanders living in Berlin. Here I try to answer pressing questions such as: What are the Germans like? What happens in Berlin on a day-to-day basis? Why is NZ so far away? What does "playing the offended sausage" mean?

Friday, October 29, 2004

Being Beaker

This has nothing to do with Berlin, but I just wanted to say that despite my hectic life as a go-getting freelance journalist, I managed to fit in a Muppet Quiz and I am officially Beaker, my favourite character (it was pretty easy, I just had to click on "Don't hurt me" for each answer). I don't think Beaker and I have too much in common except that one of my party tricks is pulling a face just like his :(
Beacker jpeg
You are Beaker.
You are very tense, stressed and paranoid. You hate
furthering the cause of science, as it tends to
get you blown up.

SPECIAL TALENTS:
Scientific assistant, Victim
LAST BOOK READ:
"1001 Meeps to a Bigger Vocabulary"

FAVORITE MOVIE:
"Run Silent, Run Meep"

QUOTE:
"Meep! Meep! Meep!"

NEVER LEAVES HOME WITHOUT:
Medical Coverage


What Muppet are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home